Subject: Re: [boost] [Git] Moving beyond arm waving?
From: John Wiegley (johnw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 18:14:43

Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Oh fun. So, "a few of us", who are not really identified and whose
> level of participation in Boost development is therefore unknown, are
> apparently are trying to force various changes are result of off-list
> discussion?

Hi Vladimir,

I'm not a Boost developer, just a friendly assitant to some who are. I
think you've made a valid point that it's not my place to direct this
discussion, so I'll leave it up to the Boost moderators to continue. If
it's decided we don't switch to Git, at least I've learned a few things
during the process.

Yours, John