Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - conforming to coding guidelines for ICE
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-04 04:36:25

On 3 February 2011 23:13, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I personally ignore this page.  It was originally
> written for VC 6 and Borland 5.5 which are both
> pretty much irrelevant at this point.  Unless
> someone can confirm that these problems still
> exist in recent versions of Codegear, I vote that
> we remove this page.

I don't like removing content that may be of use to someone. I still
get the occasional ticket for Borland 5.5, and put a little effort
into supporting it. We could make it less accessible though (maybe
create a page for obsolete compilers and link from there), and put a
disclaimer at the top of the page.

Daniel