Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.MPI] Native MPI implementation not working with Boost MPI
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-06 18:28:07

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 01:23:22AM +0530, Arpan Sen wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have been trying to use Open MPI v1.5.1 with Boost MPI v1.45.0 but there
> are linkage issues when I am trying to build the final executable.
>
> Has anyone used Open MPI with Boost MPI? If yes, what have been your
> versions? How did you build Open MPI sources -- did you use any specific
> options?

Yes, for Debian linux we build Boost with Open MPI on several
architectures including 32- and 64-bit x86 processors. We
use Open MPI 1.4.3; haven't tried with 1.5.1 yet.

You can find the build options for Debian's Open MPI in this log:
https://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=openmpi&arch=i386&ver=1.4.3-1&stamp=1292440361&file=log&as=raw

Regards,
-Steve