Subject: [boost] GSoC
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-08 14:52:26

Has anyone moved to do something about GSoC this year? Someone should get back
to this guy, but it shouldn't be me unless the answer is going to be "we're not
participating in 2011," which would be a shame!

attached mail follows:

Hello members,

Myself is Chaitali Shah, undergraduate student of Computer Engineering from
Sardar Patel Institute of Technology,Mumbai. I am interested in
participating in GSoC 2011 with Boost C++ libraries as mentoring
organisation. As a computer engineering student I have good programming
skills and am familiar with many new tools and technologies.

I am new to the list and to the organization. I went through the projects of
last year and found my interest over it. I saw that organization has already
started with the preparations of GSoc 2011 [1] and I wish to work with the
organization as a developer. I wanted to know if there are some task that i
should work on so as to better understand the code base and architecture
before the timeline. Thus, it will be helpful for me if you provide me or
guide me with some information as pre-requisites.

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2010/10/172030.php

--
Regards,