Subject: Re: [boost] [Tokenizer]Usage and documentation
From: Max (more4less_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-09 04:50:43

Thank you Michael for your pointer.

I did knew spirit before but not much. It seemed like a canon or much more
while what I need is a gun.

Its power and elegance seems worth a try, even though the learning curve is
a little bit steep.

(To play with a simple toy program closely resembling those samples
presented in the tutorial is not difficult,
but having a full grasp, or nearly, is far from a easy task, especially when
one comes across compile errors -
the scenario that I believe everyone here can imagine, which is probably the
biggest drawback of the
powerful high order programming)

B/Rgds
Max