Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - cv qualifiers and references
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 12:52:01

> as a possible user/tester of the library I would prefer if the library
> package contains only the new files so we can decompress them directly on
> the boost root system. If the name of the directory was specific this could
> be even easier (e.g. why not movie temporary all your new files to a
> specific directory "operators")

Can you tell me what you would like more precisely:
- only the header files,
- everything, including test files and documentation?

I could tar it so that if you extract it from a boost distribution you get:
boost/type_traits/has_operator_xxx.hpp
libs/type_traits/test/...
libs/type_traits/doc/...

For the doc however the merge could be a problem...

Frédéric