Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] extension has_operator_xxx - cv qualifiers and references
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-15 15:34:19

> After getting your latest update from the sandbox I ran the tests using VC++
> 8,9,10. All the tests passed but with many warnings, which you should
> probably attempt to eliminate as much as possible. I uploaded the test
> results to the Boost Vault in the Home / Test directory as msvctests.zip.

This is very encouraging! I will put some pragma to remove the
warnings and then I will ask you if you can rerun the tests because I
cannot myself. I have only the Express version of VC++ and for a
reason I do not know, linking does not work outside the IDE.
Thanks a lot for testing. I am getting closer to the review.

Frédéric