Subject: Re: [boost] [config] request for BOOST_NO_FWD_STD_DECLARATION
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-16 09:57:03

On 16 February 2011 14:49, Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The standard also gives the reference of what the declarations of the
> classes of the standard library must be, and all those declarations are in
> namespace std.

There are people here who'll know better than me, but I believe the
implementer only has to make the class behave as if it was defined in
the same way as the standard definition. They don't have to match the
declarations exactly. If the only way to detect this is by doing
something non-standard (such as declaring in 'std') then it's legit.

Daniel