Subject: Re: [boost] [config] request for BOOST_NO_FWD_STD_DECLARATION
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-16 17:12:09

El 16/02/2011 19:40, Daniel James escribió:
> On 16 February 2011 18:34, Christopher Jefferson<chris_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> So, the main current problem (interprocess)
>
> You should ask on a new thread with '[interprocess]' in the title, or
> post a ticket. Ion probably won't be reading this thread.
>
> I'm not against splitting up container_fwd.hpp if that's what people want.

I've received the ticket. I have no problem to use a std predeclaration
file like boost/detail/container_fwd.hpp, but shouldn't those
predeclarations contain default parameters?
I would need to predeclare allocator, less, and char_traits so that I
can use them as default parameters in my own interprocess predeclarations.

And can't we predeclare libc++ types in the correct namespace, use
inline namespaces and avoid any header inclusion?

Best,

Ion