Subject: [boost] [quickbook] issues writing the documentation for has_operator_xxx
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 19:18:27
I am trying to write the documentation of the operator traits using quickbook.
You can have a look at it here:
untar and open type_traits/libs/type_traits/doc/html/boost_typetraits/category/value_traits/operators.html
I have encountered some issues:
* syntax highlighting is not working (c++ code is not in color, just
in courrier font)
* tables have no lines around cells, header has no special formatting
as in the documentation of quickbook
* table columns are two large because they adjust to their content.
I would like to have some new lines inside some cells (in particular
header cells) but the only way I found was to have a new paragraph
which creates huge vertical space between lines.
In fact, the best would be to set the column width but I did not find
how to do that.
* I was not able to put macros in table captions.
* `code` is not recognized in table caption
Maybe somebody could help me,
Apart from that, quickbook is easy to use and the documentation is
easy to follow.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk