Subject: [boost] Requesting review manager for the variadic_macro_data library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-19 10:50:50

I am looking for a review manager for my variadic_macro_data library in
the Boost sandbox. It has been added to the review queue by Ron Rivera
and I have been asked to try to find someone to serve as review manager
for the library.

The variadic_macro_data library adds support and functionality for
variadic macros to Boost as well as integrating variadic macros with the
Boost PP library without changing the latter library in any way.

The library comes with full documentation in both HTML and PDF format,
as well as a series of tests. The documentation can also be regenerated
from the jamfile and the tests can be run from the jamfile. The library
has been tested extensively with gcc ( MingW) and VC++ on Windows and
should work with any C++ compiler which supports variadic macros and
does not define BOOST_NO_VARIADIC_MACROS in its compiler configuration
in Boost.