Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Talk: "How I Code" (?)
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-23 00:33:52

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Denis Shevchenko
<for.dshevchenko_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> 23.02.2011 09:04, Gottlob Frege пишет:
>>
>> if you had to give your 1 favorite rule you code by, what would it be?
>
> Hm... 1 favorite rule? But what if I have a few equally favorite rules?
>
> - Denis

Well, I already cheated and listed 2 for myself, but I think the
challenge is to just pick one - showing how important that rule is.

But if you are willing to be part of the talk, maybe once we get a few
people involved, we could go over our rules and see if some rules are
covered more than once, or there is a particular thing that you think
everyone else is missing, and then that would be the item you would
want to highlight.

Or something like that. I'm open to suggestions.

Tony