Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] patch for VC9 duration conversions
From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-23 15:38:15

Hi Vicente,

I had actually only looked at the VC9 issues that were directly causing
test failures for the chrono test suite, so I hadn't noticed the other
VC9-related ifdefs. However, I went through those files and removed all
the ifdefs and I do not see any failures or compiler crashes. Is it
possible that refactoring elsewhere in the code has made most of these
fixes no longer necessary?

Attached is a broader patch with my initial changes plus:

- is_evenly_divisible_by is now moved from ratio_detail to a
chrono_detail in a new file chrono/detail/is_evenly_divisible_by.hpp
- the other VC9-related ifdefs have been removed.

Let me know if you think this is good to apply to the trunk.

Thanks,
-Dave