Subject: [boost] type traits not in boost.type_traits
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-25 01:03:30

I found the following files in 1.46.0 that could be either removed or
moved to type_traits:

* graph/detail/is_same.hpp -> already existing type traits library

comment in the file: Deprecate the use of this header. TODO: Remove
this file from trunk/release in 1.41/1.42.
by the way, it seems that the file is never included so that we could
safely remove it.
Can we do that and run the tests to see if everything is still working?

* iostreams/detail/is_dereferenceable.hpp -> could be moved to type
traits but I should have a look to see if I cannot implement it in the
extension
If it is straightforward, I will implement it.

The following will be part of the type trait extension (so let's
review the extension first...):

* detail/is_incrementable.hpp -> has_operator_increment<T>
* exception/detail/is_output_streamable.hpp ->
has_operator_left_shift<std::ostream, T>

Frédéric