Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Phoenix V3: Mini-review starts February 20th
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-26 02:59:06

Hartmut Kaiser wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thomas Heller worked hard to address the outstanding issues of the
> original
> Phoenix review. He ported Phoenix to Boost.Proto. As mandated by the
> original Boost review, we will conduct a mini-review of his Phoenix V3
> library.

Hello,

As the documentation don't states explicitly what has been changed, could
you give the links where we can find how the issues

- the breaking interface changes from v2
- the migration path from boost::bind and lambda to Phoenix
- how the interoperability with std::bind is solved (result_of semantics)
- C++0x features such as rvalue references and variadic templates
- the new extensibility mechanism
- unified placeholders and interoperability issues with other Proto-based
  DSELs (such as Spirit.Qi, Spirit.Karma, and Xpressive)
- compile times

have been addressed without taking too much time?

Thanks,
Vicente