Subject: Re: [boost] [context] implementation comments
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-01 14:44:23

Am 01.03.2011 20:20, schrieb Charlls Quarra:

> this is good, but there are other allocations happening inside both context and fiber that the user has no control over. This might be smaller in comparison to the stack but they are there nonetheless.
>
> It would be better to leave the user to choose the allocator for any heap requests happening in the library.
>

> Charles J. Quarra

I don't get it - do you refer with 'other allocations' to the stack
allocation? If yes you are free to implement your own stack and passing
it as template arg to boost::context. Sorry - I'm not sure what you mean
with 'choose the allocator for any heap requests happening in the library'?!

regards,
Oliver