Subject: [boost] [xint] Utility question, how to implement...
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-04 11:10:36

Chad,

Unfortunately I don't have time to do a review of your library (even a
quick one). But I do have one question... In my general code library I
have an implementation of a one-way-accumulator based on the facilities
provided by the Botan library. It's an algorithmically efficient
implementation using Barrett reducers for modulo exponentiation with
small bases and large exponents. My question is: How would I go about
implementing the equivalent in your library?

NOTE: I can post my code if need be to make this a clearer question.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything