Subject: Re: [boost] SVN slow again?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-05 07:36:19

>> I just turned on write-access commits from the HTTP side. So you should
>> be able to do a checkout with authentication without HTTPS. Of course
>> the password will be sent in the clear. The theory is that removing the
>> HTTPS will work around the bug in HTTPS+WebDav. And of course relieve
>> some CPU stress on the server. I was able to flawlessly do a trunk
>> checkout, and a simple commit.
>>
>> HTH.
>>
>> PS. Since the password is in the clear.. Please consider your choice of
>> passwords carefully.

Indeed, I just tried to change my password, but couldn't actually figure out
how.... so I go to svn.boost.org select the "change your Subversion
password" option, and that takes me to the full svnmanager page with options
for everything it seems *except* resetting my password. This could just be
because I have admin privileges that it's not intuitive?

BTW I tried User Admin -> Edit User -> Select but that just leads to an
empty page?

Cheers, John.