Subject: Re: [boost] [move] You can do it better: implementing push_back and handling implicit conversions
From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 22:36:28

[STL]
> Can you provide a minimal test case, demonstrating just the bug in question?

[Thomas Klimpel]
> Is the above description of the issue clear enough, or do you still need an explicit minimal test case?

The latter, please. I just need a tiny source file with as little extraneous machinery as possible, a command line, its output (so I can verify that I'm seeing what you're seeing), and a description of what you expect should happen (with Working Paper citations if you want to be super helpful). Then I can figure out what's going on myself, or route it to the compiler team.

Thanks,
STL