Subject: Re: [boost] is_base_of: bug in trunk, not in sandbox
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-10 16:53:18

>> You are right. int is just a type! Then the sanbox is wrong. It would
>> be nice to remove from the sandbox what is obsolete.
>
> Feel free to do so - that sandbox copy was created explicitly for you as I
> recall?

I am not sure it was created for me but:
1. I have removed is_base_of.hpp and is_base_and_derived.hpp from the sandbox,
2. I have fixed the bug in my addition to account for the new
behaviour of is_base_of.

All tests pass (this time with only my additions above 1.46.0) for:
- g++ 4.4.5 on Linux,
- intel 10.0 and 11.1 on Linux.

sandbox and vault updated.
Chris, could you try again?
Edward, would you be so kind to run the msvc tests once again...

Kind regards,

Frédéric