Subject: Re: [boost] Religious sensibility (WAS: RE: [XInt] CoW/Move Timings)
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-14 10:46:20

2011/3/14 Domagoj Saric <domagoj.saric_at_[hidden]>:
> "Absolute tolerance" is just another self-contradicting post-modern idea for
> it would, of course, have to tolerate intolerance.
>
> In a multi-billion population you will find very many people (including
> university professors) that will argue for or have nothing against e.g.
> paedophilia, zoophilia, eugenics, euthanasia etc...

Just to be clear - I wouldn't defend references to paedophilia since
paedophilia is a crime. Satanism is not a crime, it's only a
philosophy/religion. Sure, one may argue that people were doing
horrible things under the banner of Satanism, but the same applies to
most of the mainstream religions.

I'm not advocating absolute tolerance. I'm only expressing my concern
about David's feeling that someone's nick is assaulting someone's
religious sensitivity while we have so many other religious manifests
on the list at the same time. Let's not make a mountain out of the
molehill and just leave this alone.

Best regards,
Robert