Subject: Re: [boost] [context review] Review - alternative version available
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-22 16:20:37

> Message du 22/03/11 21:09
> De : "Oliver Kowalke"
> A : boost-users_at_[hidden], boost_at_[hidden]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [boost] [context review] Review - alternative version available
>
> Hi,
>
> I've uploaded an alternative version to boost vault
> (boost.context-alternative_version.zip : http://tinyurl.com/6fpnkro).
> The documentation is available at
> http://ok73.ok.funpic.de/alternative/boost/libs/context/doc/html/.
>
> changes:
>
> - fixed bug for x86_64/sysv/elf assembler file: missing assembler
> directive .type added
> - as suggested by Artyom and Vicente:
> - assembler implementation and native implementation of context
> switching functions compiled and applied as template arg to context<>
> -> context<> == context< protected_stack, asm_impl > on UNIX,
> context< protected_stack, native_impl > on Windows
> - for Windows assembler implementation is disabled

Oliver, please it would be simpler if we review only one library. You could post here whatever you want, patches, explanations, but please don't request the reviewers to review another package.

Could you elaborate more on the asm_impl point, I think I've missed something? Please post here whatever do you want to change.

Best,
Vicente