Subject: Re: [boost] [documentation] doxygen tags and ALIASES.
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-23 13:06:29

Correct, see

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html#cmdthrow

also /example and /tparam

 http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/commands.html

lists them all - lots!

> Also notes and remarks are standard Doxygen.

So all this is quite easy.

I've done it in as Doxygen comments in the C++ code - it's hard work!
But done at the time of writing, it certainly does focus the mind.

And it clutters the C++ part too, but I find that syntax coloring blots it
out OK.

(If you are using lots of MACROS and tricks, it gets messy).

Paul

PS Some use @ and others \ as the trip char. I'm a \ person ;-)

---
Paul A. Bristow,