Subject: Re: [boost] TTI library updated in the sandbox to version 1.4
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-23 19:10:04

On 3/23/2011 12:31 PM, Vicente BOTET wrote:

>> Message du 23/03/11 17:09
>> De : "Edward Diener"
>> A : boost_at_[hidden]
>> Copie à :
>> Objet : [boost] TTI library updated in the sandbox to version 1.4
>>
>> I have updated the TTI library in the sandbox 'tti' directory to version
>> 1.4.
>
> Hi,
>
> what about requesting the addition of the library to the schedule and start looking for a review manager?

I will be doing that. Unfortunately except for you and John Maddock no
one else has ever expressed an interest in TTI. Maybe that sort of
metaprogramming is only of interest to other metaprogrammers and not
normal end-users. Which of course does not bode well for a review even
though the library is quite good in the creator's opinion.

I am attempting to either get my VMD library reviewed first or integrate
VMD functionality into pp-lib. I am trying to do that because TTI
partially depends on VMD, although one can use it without VMD.

Have you tried the latest version of the TTI library ?