Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC Proposal Preparation For Encoding Awared String
From: Anders Dalvander (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-24 13:35:15

On 20:59, Soares Chen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thank you very much and I appreciate all your feedback! :)
>

> I have talked privately with Chad Nelson and Mathias Gaunard over the
> past few days and they have give me a lot of useful suggestions. Based
> on the feedbacks and some study into Chad's Unicode library,
> Boost.Unicode and Boost.Filesystem, I have come out with some ideas on
> what kind of library should I build in this GSoC project.

Hi Soares,

Some of the issues you talk about are addressed or could be addressed
with my Boost.Text library. Although I haven't worked on it since I
posted it earlier this year.

http://www.dalvander.com/boost_text/

Please feel free to use any parts of it as you please. I'd be happy if
it was of any use.

Regards,
Anders Dalvander

--