Subject: [boost] gsoc project
From: Àëåêñàíäð (daywalker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-25 03:09:53

Hello!
I am a student from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and i
wish to participate in Google Summer Of Code project. Boost C++
Libraries development seems really interesting for me, so that's why i
decided to ask some questions about details. In the list of ideas
there is "Checks & Hashes" project - i had experience in this area,
writing a small lib for my university project, but it was mostly like
a simple wrapper for RFC implementations of hashing algorithms like
MD5 or SHA-1. As i understood this library is got to be something like
a collection of different algorithms and it is got to be scalable,
right? What are the requirements for me to be able to work on this
project? Do i need to write some code for a start?

--
Best wishes,
Alexandr                          mailto:daywalker_at_[hidden]