Subject: [boost] [website] New build script
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-27 07:49:51

Hi,

I've been writing a new script for generating the release notes, the
feeds and some other things. I'd like to put it in place on the live
site soon, so that I can use it to update the site for the boost build
release.

It should now be easier for you to regenerate the release notes.
You'll need python and quickbook on your path. Then run:

    python build/build.py update

from the root of the beta site (you can actually run the script from
anywhere, you just need to get the path to 'build.py' correct). There
are some other commands, but they're probably not very interesting.
You'll need to commit all the changes this makes. If something goes
wrong, just commit the quickbook files, and let me know so that I can
investigate.

I'll still handle all of this if you wish, but it should be easier for
you if you want to. I'll update the instructions on the site soon.

Daniel