Subject: Re: [boost] [website] New build script
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-27 17:47:56

On 27 March 2011 13:36, Dave Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> 1. Add a README file that describes the purpose of the script and how to use it

I added a very basic README, I'll add more detail later.

> 2. Call it something less generic (at least until it becomes more so ;->)

There's no danger of that happening, it has a very limited use. I
renamed it 'site-gen.py'. It's not meant to be installed anywhere so
the context should make it clear that it's for the boost site. It only
generates a small part of the site, but I haven't got a nice name for
the subset.