Subject: Re: [boost] [math] Warnings in version 1.46.1
From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-30 13:19:31

Paul A. Bristow wrote:
> Does anything about this need to be added to the
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/WarningsGuidelines
>
> If only a note that this problem exists with this combination, and this is
> the 'workaround'?

This is up to you, specifically John M, who identified the warning
suppression option my compiler needed. Also, I am not a user of the
math library, so I don't know whether the warnings show up outside the
build. I just build all of the libraries, so that they are available
for our developers, if desired.

BTW, there is a typo in the page you pointed to. There is a line with
"-pendantic" instead of "-pedantic". (Would you call this comment
pedantic?)

--
Dick Hadsell			203-992-6320  Fax: 203-992-6001
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]