Subject: Re: [boost] gsoc project
From: Àëåêñàíäð (daywalker_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-30 20:16:33

Çäðàâñòâóéòå, Paul.

Âû ïèñàëè 25 ìàðòà 2011 ã., 14:07:49:

Hello, Paul!
I've send you a message(to pbristow_at_[hidden], is it ok?) with codes included. Did you receive it?
I coded checksum of byte array modulo 256 and it's been a long time,
no answer though.. I just wanted to know what do you think about it,
because i'm pretty sure it is not how it is got to be, but i wanted to
read your notes about it.
Thank you!

--
Best wishes,
Alexandr                          mailto:daywalker_at_[hidden]