Subject: Re: [boost] [GSOC]SIMD Library
From: Domagoj Saric (domagoj.saric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 10:40:11

"Joel Falcou" <joel.falcou_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> On 31/03/11 15:43, Domagoj Saric wrote:
>
>> ps. OT: please help a total Git newbie, I tried checking out/cloning the
>> NT2 repository with the latest TortoiseGit however it fails with "PuTTY
>> Fatal Error: Disconnected: No Supported authentication methods available
>> (server sent: publickey)" after issuing the "git.exe clone --progress -v
>> "git_at_[hidden]:MetaScale/nt2.git"" command...
>> (OTOH I was able to successfully clone a different Git based library
>> that is hosted on Sourceforge...)
>>

> this URl is the private git, try usign the https one

Tried that first but it failed with the "...error setting certificate..."
message...Googled that one now and it seems it is some mysisgit bug, editing
the gitconfig file with a double backslashed full certificate path
fixes/works around it...thanks ;)

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than