Subject: [boost] [context review] Review is finished
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 13:19:18

Hi all,

As there were no request to extend the review, the review of Oliver Kowalke Context library is finished.

I think that even if there were not too much review and discussions, there were enough material to make Boost.Context a library having the Boost level. I hope I could be able to give the review result soon.

I would like to thank Oliver and of course all the reviewers for their participation I'm afraid there was some problems with User ML. If you think that you could made a review next weekend, please don't hesitate to send it to the Dev ML.

Vicente,
Review manager