Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC2011 (Introduction)
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-31 21:24:09

> My name is Harinderpal Singh. I am from Lovely Professional University,
> Punjab, India. I am a fourth year B.Tech student. I have worked on c++. I
> also have basic knowledge of Mysql. I have competed in various inter college
> level competitions. I work on linux(ubuntu) and also have knowledge of
> windows. I don't have any experience with open source previously.I am
> interested in Checks & Hashes module

Hi,

Due to the number of people interested in submitting proposals, we
generally like students to have concrete goals in mind. If you have
specific ideas about what you want to work on, that would help us
evaluate your intentions and determine if your proposal is a match for
the organization.

Andrew