Subject: Re: [boost] [testsystem] broken?
From: Belcourt, K. Noel (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-02 20:12:05

Hi Steven,

On Apr 2, 2011, at 4:11 PM, Steven Watanabe wrote:

> On 04/02/2011 12:07 PM, Belcourt, K. Noel wrote:
>> On Apr 2, 2011, at 12:58 PM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
>>
>>> It looks like the tests on boost/trunk and release branch stopped to
>>> be updated since Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:23:30. Is someone able to do
>>> anything about it?
>>
>> No, I'm afraid I can't do anything about the reporting until Monday
>> at
>> the earliest. Even then, it may not be possible for me to continue
>> running either testers or reporting results, sorry I wish I had more
>> information. If someone else would like to pick and run the reporting
>> that would be great.
>
> I would volunteer to run the reporting temporarily,
> but I have no idea how to to upload the results.

Here's the script I run. Note that I blow away the boost source tree
and check it out clean each time the script runs.

As far as uploading the results, I'll contact you off list.

Thanks for stepping up, I really appreciate the help!

-- Noel

#!/bin/sh

# launch using this command, then exit shell
# nice nohup /bin/sh ./foo > & ! /dev/null &

module load apps/svn-1.6.9

export PATH="/usr/bin:$PATH"

# which ssh
# which svn
# which 7za

while true; do
   mkdir trunk
   # cd boost ; svn cleanup ; svn up ; cd ..
   svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk boost
   ./build_results.sh trunk 2>&1 | tee > build_trunk.log
   rm -rf boost
   rm -rf trunk
   sleep 1800
done