Subject: Re: [boost] [config] Boost PP and variadic macros
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 11:32:51

On 4/4/2011 10:57 AM, John Maddock wrote:

>>> Either is fine.
>>
>> Attached are some more patches.
>
> Unless I'm missing something, those shouldn't be needed - I deliberately
> disabled std lib configuration when __cplusplus isn't set as it makes no
> real sense in C mode?

Agreed. But you do have checks for __cpluscplus in some of the other
config/stdlib header files so I made those patches to conform. Maybe you
could now remove those others, and just ignore those patches I sent.

Attached are two more, which are relevant, and one which is a cosmetic
spelling change which confused me when I first read it and means almost
the opposite of what you meant to say in a comment. These are the last I
found.