Subject: [boost] GSoC 2011,Graph library
From: Sultana Rashid (sultana32_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 22:43:20

I am Mariya Zaman.I am in the 6th semester in Bangladesh University of
Engineering and Technology.My subject is CSE.

I study a lot about your libraries.I saw ideas on graph in 2010 GSoC.I had
studied graph theory,algorithm engineering.One of my interests is planar
graph.

I have found that some features may be added in your graph library.As:
1. For max flow and min cut Ford-Fulkerson and Dinitz Blocking Flow
algorithms.

2. Fow min cut, the library has only Stoer Wagner algo.There are several
randomized algo with high success rate as Krager's contraction or Recursive
Contraction algo.These can be added.

3. Check if a graph have an Euler tour and find one and/or all possible
Euler tours.

4.There are nine algorithms implemented on Planar Graph.We can implement
some more algorithms as there exists a lot of algorithms on it.

I have details plan on every topic.So I am just curious if you are
interested in these types of algorithms.I thought you might be interested.So
if you express interest on any topic,please let me know.I am eager to send
you details.

Thanking You,
Mariya