Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Boost.Tree and Boost.BloomFilter
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-09 12:37:07

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Alejandro Cabrera <cpp.cabrera_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've filed two proposals for this Google Summer of Code.
>
> Boost.Tree:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/cppcabrera/2001
> <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/cppcabrera/2001>
> Boost.BloomFilter:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/cppcabrera/4001
>
> I'd be glad to work on either project. Feedback is welcome.

Thanks Alej, are you familiar with the Boost.BloomFilter code in the
Sandbox? You might want to look at improving that implementation to
support the things you're looking to support in your Boost.BloomFilter
proposal. I can work with you on the implementation and although I am
not an official mentor in the Boost GSOC project, I would make myself
available to you in case you have any questions regarding the code
that's already there.

Let me know if you need more information about the bloom filter code
that's already in the Sandbox.

Have a good day and I look forward to your further participation in
the Boost community! :)

--
Dean Michael Berris
http://about.me/deanberris