Subject: Re: [boost] [move] new rvalue reference emulation
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-11 15:50:46

El 11/04/2011 3:22, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. escribió:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr.<
> jeffrey.hellrung_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...snipping original description...]

Sorry for the lack of feedaback! I tried to your example in some
compilers and checked that MSVC7.1 does not like pointer to function
storage in the generic rv (it's a msvc bug, but annoying, nevertheless).
I've been very busy with several interprocess issues and I couldn't take
time to study this but I promise to dedicate some time soon. I was a bit
confused as you use a function object in your example. Can't we take rid
of that function object and apply it to free functions? How can we apply
this to the constructor of an object?

Best,

Ion