Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Proposal reviewing
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-12 06:48:17

I'm confused (as usual :-)

Should I be commenting and assigning a score to ALL proposals, adding a
comment "none?". In many cases I don't have an informed view, or others
have said it all already. And doing this will increase the torrent of
emails, under which I am already floundering!

I'm not convinced that a scoring system will prove necessary at all?

Paul