Subject: [boost] [Parallel BGL] Property access problem
From: Cosimo Calabrese (cosimo.calabrese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-13 10:22:44

Hi to all,

I'm working on a WinXP, VS2010, boost 1.46.1, openMPI 1.4.3.
I've used in the past the BGL lib, and now I would explore the PBGL
extension. I've writed a simple program (you can find it in attach), but
I've some problem. When I run it with:

     mpirun -np 1 .\test.exe

it works. But if I use 2 or 4 processors the program crash
sistematically in the following way, on different machines too:

num_vertices: 10
num_edges: 19
A-->B : 1
A-->C : 10
A-->D : 11
B-->D : 13
C-->D : 12
B-->E : 1
C-->A : 14
E-->D : 1
D-->B : 15
D-->A : 1
E-->B : 16
Sorry! You were supposed to get help about:
     odls-default:could-not-kill
But I couldn't open the help file:

D:\dev\CommesseAperte\Sviluppo\TELLUSXX_CalcServer\lib\openmpi\installed\share\openmpi\help-odls-default.txt:
No such file or directory. Sorry!

Every process allocates 1 GB.

The problem disappear only when I eliminate all the property access
(get() and put()).

Maybe I access to the MPI framework for the first time during the
property access, and so could be an MPI problem? Am I using the property
in a wrong way?

Thanks in advance,
Cosimo Calabrese.