Subject: [boost] [locale] Formal review of Boost.Local library -- need reviews!
From: Chad Nelson (chad.thecomfychair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-14 01:51:13
The final day of the Boost.Locale formal review is scheduled to be
Saturday, and though there has been a lot of discussion, so far only
one complete review has been submitted. If you're planning to review
it, please don't delay.
Writing a review
If you feel this is an interesting library, then please submit your
review to the developer list (preferably), or to the review manager
Here are some questions you might want to answer in your review:
- What is your evaluation of the design?
- What is your evaluation of the implementation?
- What is your evaluation of the documentation?
- What is your evaluation of the potential usefulness of the library?
- Did you try to use the library? With what compiler? Did you have any
- How much effort did you put into your evaluation? A glance? A quick
reading? In-depth study?
- Are you knowledgeable about the problem domain?
And finally, every review should answer this question:
- Do you think the library should be accepted as a Boost library?
Be sure to say this explicitly so that your other comments don't
obscure your overall opinion.
-- Chad Nelson Oak Circle Software, Inc. * * *
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk