Subject: Re: [boost] [locale] Review. Internationalization library?
From: Vicente BOTET (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-16 03:29:07

> Message du 16/04/11 08:04
> De : "Vicente BOTET"
> A : boost_at_[hidden]
> Copie à :
> Objet : [boost] [locale] Review. Internationalization library?
>

> As the review period has been extended, I will try to review at least the documentation.

I guess this has already been discussed, so if it is the case, please could you give me the pointer?

Instead of providing new datetime, calendars classes I would preferred that you propose the needed modification to Boost.DateTime library, so it can be used in an internationalization context.

Why have you preferred to redo Boost.DateTime?
Do your classes preserve the same interface than Boost.DateTime?

Best,
Vicente