Subject: Re: [boost] [locale] Formal review of Boost.Locale library startstomorrow
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-17 10:05:18

----- Original Message ----

Actually it may be it is better to make boost::locale::format to add something
to formatted message like

  cout << format(translate("Hello World {1}")) % param;

The is translate to "bonjour le monde {1" (missed "}"

Would print:

   "[syntax error] bonjour le monde {1"

Instead of

   "bonjour le monde"

However I'm not sure if it is desired default behavior. But interesting
point to think about.

Artyom