Subject: [boost] Boost statechart viewer
From: Petr ©ilhavík (silhape2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-17 12:55:24

Dear Boost-Statechart developers and users,

I would like to ask you to try the tool that I am developing in my
bachelor thesis and give me your opinion about it. The tool is able to
visualize state machines that use Boost-Statechart library.

It uses Clang and LLVM *(version 2.9)* for producing the output files
that can be visualized using dot. Now it can work with states (not the
orthogonal states), transitions and custom reactions.

You can find more information about it on the web page of this project
where you can also download the source codes and see some examples of
the output pictures.

http://rtime.felk.cvut.cz/statechart-viewer/

I am looking forward to your answers.

Best regards