Subject: [boost] [network] Release 0.9.0
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-19 10:47:12

Good day everyone, apologies for the cross-post.

I just wanted to point everyone interested in the development of the
cpp-netlib project to the 0.9.0 release announcement over at C++ Soup:
http://cplusplus-soup.com/2011/04/18/cpp-netlib-0-9-0-released/ --
more information about what happened in the library between the beta
and the official release can be found there.

As earlier mentioned, this version is the pre-1.0 snapshot that is
being officially submitted to the Boost C++ Library as Boost.Network.
I would like to ask the review wizards to please accept this
announcement as a request to put Boost.Network/cpp-netlib into the
review queue pending a review manager. I would greatly appreciate
volunteers who would like to be the review manager(s) for the
Boost.Network review.

Have a good one and I definitely hope this helps.

Cheers from down under!

--
Dean Michael Berris
http://about.me/deanberris