Subject: Re: [boost] review needed
From: Xu Sun (xusun09_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-20 11:20:08

I got that. Thanks.
I have added the detailed of each algorithms in the comment.

I program using BGL's interfaces as a user end. The proposal is about an
extension of BGL, which means using the interfaces to implement new methods.
I think it's impossible to make all the definitions(without any comments in
the source codes) clear within several days. If I give out a detailed data
structure or class, I'd rather start to program since it's not just a
proposal anymore.

Anyway, thanks again for the advices.