Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Type Traits Extension by Frederic Bron - Review summary and decision
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-21 14:20:34

>I'm still waiting for that large group to weigh in. We've had some others
>participate previously, but I suggest letting this ride and get more
>opinions on the new list. OTOH, if no others weigh in, then Frédéric's
>choices win, since he's the author
>(unless John Maddock chooses to intervene).

Nope. I have to be honest, I prefer the original names, but that's just my
personal taste ;-)

Ultimately someone has to stand up and make a decision based on what were
rather conflicting suggestions during the review. And that's what Frederic
has done. So unless the names are so completely screwy that no-one in their
right minds would be happy with them (and they're clearly not that), then
I'll support whatever decision is made.

Regards, John.