Subject: [boost] [FunctionTypes] Can FunctionTypes be extended to work with Boost.Function?
From: Mostafa (mostafa_working_away_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-23 14:37:59

This is a request to have FunctionTypes extended to work with
Boost.Function. According the current documentation, it does not handle
the latter.

Rationale: I have a template parameter that can be either a function type
or a boost::function, and I would like a uniform method to decompose their
signature and return type. Note: an alternative does exist where one to
specialize on boost::function and carry out around its underlying
signature, but that's just an annoying hassle, and, more importantly, it
doesn't work if old style syntax for boost::function is used.

Thanks,

Mostafa