Subject: Re: [boost] [locale] Review results for Boost.Locale library
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-23 15:13:15

> From: Chad Nelson <chad.thecomfychair_at_[hidden]>

> The formal review of Artyom Beilis' Boost.Locale library, originally
> scheduled to run from April 7th through the 16th and extended through
> the 22nd, is now finished.
>
> Fifteen people cast votes on it, ten for acceptance and five against.
> Though not overwhelming, the two-to-one majority clearly indicates the
> consensus of the list. As such:
>
> The Boost.Locale library IS ACCEPTED into Boost.

I want to thank to Boosters that had participated
in the review, had given me good insights and recommendations
on how to make the library better.

I'm glad the the Boost community had accepted
this library.

I especially want to thank to Chad Nelson for
being review manager solving many problems
and issues on time and for giving the review
result so quickly.

Thank You All,

  Artyom