Subject: Re: [boost] [vault] Boost Vault is down
From: austin (austin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-27 03:37:32

Dave Abrahams <dave <at> boostpro.com> writes:

> Yes, boostpro.com is having DNS problems, and apparently we may need
> to wait another 48 hours for them to be fixed :(
>
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:29 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener <at> tropicsoft.com>
wrote:
> > It appears the link to the Boost vault is down. Attempting
> > http://www.boostpro.com/vault/index.php gives the "Server not found"
> > message. Can this be fixed fairly ASAP ? The distribution for the next
> > review, starting tomorrow, is in the vault ( no surprise there ), and since
> > I am the review manager I have already gotten an e-mail pointing out that
> > the distribution can not be accessed.

any news about this problem?
or is anywhere another server - mirror with BoostPro stuff? (I personally want
to download boost Win32 installer, but google is silent)
I only found IP (boostpro.com) = 206.217.198.87
With this substitution it was possible for me to browse the www. I had to copy
and correct every link I wanted to follow - little bit annoying. I already
downloaded boost_1_46_1_setup.exe file, but it is only web installer, so it
gives connection errors when running - can't download mirror list - how sad :-(
If accidentaly someone has direct link to offline boost Win32 installer, I will
be very happy... Im trying to build boost libraries self, but in my case, as I
use MSVisualStudio, it would be much easier with all dependencies and project
settings.
Wish you luck with this DNS!
austin